Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lament..

Assalamualaikum...

The past 2 weeks was kind of crazy for me. Struggling to finish up all the assignments which due today (30/10/13) and handling my little brother's wedding.


Yay, that is the current family (without my lil baby-Humaira. somebody was so attached to her, and I forgot to get her).

Now, I kinda feel a bit .... i don't know how to put this. Missing? Yeah, maybe that's the right words. I miss my lil bro. Funny eh?

I won't say that we are really close but I do keep in touch, SMS, online messaging, and I called him whenever I feel I want to. I never thought of that he will be busy, so I will call him anytime I want.

Now that he is no longer alone, having a wife and all.. a piece of me feel like... lost. If I want to call him, my heart will remind me.. He has wife, won't you be disturbing him? If I want him to do this and that...he no longer can be asked like he was alone before.

I don't know. Maybe this is only a thing that happen because the wedding is still raw. it is only 2 days after the ceremony. I have not gotten used to this yet. But still... I lost a little brother and he is now  a man. :)
 

0 comments: