Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I should start writing again

Assalam,

Yeah.. I know. It's been a while. But, I think I should start writing again. With all these wonderful experience and great news, it's sad if I don't put it into writing, something that stays forever.

Let's recap.

2015- Got my M.Ed TESL. Barely finished it on time. Hahahaha
2016- Nothing much, I got pregnant not with one but two.

WHAT?!!!

Yeah.. I am bless with this 3rd pregnancy, TWIN!!

I am currently at my 18 weeks. The first trimester went quite OK. Not too much nausea, just lost few kilos and the bad news is I am stuck with GDM (Gestational Diabetic Melitus) or most people call it Diabetic during pregnancy. I'll write the whole story later, in the next post.

My kids, Adam and Humaira. Adam is 5 years old. He started his pre-school years last year (I can't remember whether I have mentioned this or not.). He became a very chatty boy, and is a very helpful child. Humaira just turned 3 last July and she is a very talkative one. When I say talkative, it means she can talk non-stop for one hour. I send her to Taska everyday, and she is kakak to some of the little kids there. I love her bouncy curly-at-end hair. But it is very difficult to manage, plus her sometimes don't-want-to-comb-her-hair attitude.

My husband, still a caring and understanding man. Love him to the moon and back. We have our ups and downs. Still, that's what marriage life is all about. Sharing the same burden and scratching each others' back.

Well, I'll better stop now. Got class to teach.
Till next post,
byeeee :)

0 comments: