Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

29 weeks and counting

Hola!!!

Today, just came back from routine check up at HTAA. Everything went well. The baby is gaining as expected. The previous breech position has changed to one breech and one cephalic. The girl cephalic and the boy is breech. But it is still too early as they can still change the position as long as they want.

The doc was asking whether has any doc discussed regarding the mode of delivery? Well, as far as I remembered, none was seriously discussed about that. They just mentioned that if the positions are OK, then normal is allowed. If breech, then Cesarean will be opted.

Then, she explain since I have reached the 29 weeks. For twins, it is normal for them to be delivered earlier than expected. As she looked at my belly, she concerned of how much bigger can my belly go. The size of the belly could also affect the maturity of the pregnancy. And then...the lengthy explanation. Hahahaha....

To tell the truth, I was kinda worried. Yeah, delivering twin. For those who think delivering them as easy as delivering the normal single baby, nope...nuh uh... I was exposed to the risk of fatigue, breech for second baby, C-sect for second baby, placenta ruptured, bleeding. Yeah, this is also risk for normal single delivery too but I am going to have higher risk to get that.

Most of people (including my mum), they were saying, "Boleh normal tu. Sakit c-zer tu lagi teruk. C-zer tu susah nak sihat."

I am more concern of my babies' conditions. I want them to be healthy. Imagine, after hours of contractions, I have to push twice, and if the one of the babies is breech, I have to undergo c-sect. Wow!!

So, my plan is, if they can make sure I won't go for any c-sect, then I will opt for normal.
But, this is just me talking. Hahahaha...

*malas nk dengar cakap orang dah. This is my body, and I controlled my decision.

0 comments: