Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

New family member in da house...

oho...it's been 8 years since my nephew was born in 2001 (my sis's son), we have never had a new member in our family (apart from my big bro get married n i get a sis in law)..

This morning (7 Feb 09), I got a happy news that my bro n sis in law, get a baby boy as their first son. Muhammad Hadifaris. Well, welcome to the family, Hadi.



At first, when they discussed about the name that shud be given to the baby..I got a bit upset and frustrated..because I have been keeping the name 'Fariz' for my own..but then...aaahhh..what the heck...if I want it then I still can have it...I got my own personal reason why I want it...(u can guess y I want it so much though..hehe)

In my family, I am entitled with achik (in my case, I shud be 'ateh', but then, there was a minor complexity with my lil bro, so i got the 'chik'). I am the meanest, strictest, and most violent in temper among my other siblings when it comes to treating the kids. but still I love Kimi n Nisa the most. It just that, my family loves to spoil them, n I hate it when they were starting to throwing tantrum...plus when they were fighting..arghhh..seriously! Then, I can be as scary as Mumbra (as in Thundercat...hahaha). That's y those two don't like it when they go back to Temerloh, and they can c my face there too...as I said to them, "ehh...umah acik..memang la acik ada...x nak, g la umah org lain.."...hahaha..I love having fight with them...Don't know y, it's like self satisfaction..hahaha...love to c their almost crying face...mayb that's how i show that i acknowledge their existence in my life..

Khairunnisa n Muhammad Ikhmal Hakimi

So with Hadifaris...another nephew to take care of..
Nisa n Kimi..haha..u r no longer the cutest kids...so..jangan buat perangai ngan achik..eh...bukan ker korang x suka achik..haha..but then...u are STILL my FAVOURITE niece n nephew...

6 comments:

Sue said...

uwaa,touching ..

FaraFaiz said...

asal lak touching??haha

yusma said...

pggl hadi ek fara??comei nye...

- just me - said...

waa.. sorang mak sedara yg ganazz hahaha.. takpe, kate org kdg2 yg tu laa anak2 sedara plg ingat esok2.. same as teachers/lecturers.. ;)

hana_lalalala said...

cuteeeeeee..

ceh ceh, dah fikir nama untuk future baby. ehem.

FaraFaiz said...

hana: jahat la u..huhuuu..*blushing*

just me: ahaha...ko pon tau aku...mana ade nk manja2 ni..sori sket...haha