Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

What u do when u r not paying attention?

Haha...

I was in my master class. Two men were sitting in front of me. I've noticed them since the sem started. There r 3 of them, but yesterday 1 didnt show up. I noticed them since there r the only Malay men in the class n they're (i sincerely admit) quite an eye candy.

The lecturer started talking..
I tried to focus, but I was too eager to get home
While I was playing wif the pen (this is what i did when i'm not paying attention), sthg caught my eyes..

I couldnt take off my eyes from watching this 1 guy.
He was sitting next to the person in front of me (so, i can clearly see what he did)
He kept rubbing (can i say rubbing?) and touching his hair's end. Like, using his fingers as a comb..
Feeling satisfied,
Then, he moves to his sideburns and touching (like making it curls to his ears.

I couldnt help myself from giggling over his actions. Though, my giggles is not that obvious...

he noticed (but did not turn to see who makes that noise)..and stop..

Funny, that sometimes u dont notice what u did (absent mindedly)
That's what he did when he's not paying attention

myself.. i think I will add another 1 ... watching other people doing when they're not paying attention...hehe...


So, how about u?

1 comments:

hana_lalalala said...

mesti dia maluuuuuuuuu. ape la u ni. ahhhaha