Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Help me choose....

Choosing a perfume is a pain for me..cuz i dont exactly know the smell i love...

Not so long ago, i had this

Elizabeth Arden, Provocative Interlude

This one suggested by a promoter at Shins, Seremban. I love it, but sadly dah xde kat mana2. and if ada pun susah nk order... This one, mr. fiance sgt kenal n he said it's synonym wif me...*blush*


Giorgio Armani, Diamond.
This, suggested by my officemate Ah Kak Su. She bought it at a warehouse sale (cant remember the place). I hesitated at first, but then after dah pakai, really fall in love with it. Tapi.. ade 1 thing yg x best. Bila pakai, rasa mcm x bau pape. Others said they can smell it, but not me. so, rasa conscious plak. and rasa bau dia x long lasting though it is EDP. my frens said, itu perasaan sdri je. truth is, i smelled ok...ye ke????

Fanstasy by Britney

Lastly, i've turned to this. Suggested by kak seri. Her lil sis pakai this. Ok la.. but it's from Britney line. So, rasa a bit budak2....kekekekkeke...

Idole d'armani, Giorgio Armani

Skrg ni, I am excited with this. But, review from people yg pakai ckp x best.. biasa2 je... Dah suruh suzai usha...n tgk la....kalo best, mau laaa...

6 comments:

- just me - said...

try pakai Flower by Kenzo.. sweet & powdery.. & mmg perfume ko sgt kuat baunye (fantasy) thats why aku tanye aritu hehe

FaraFaiz said...

dah pakai ms study dulu..hmm..dont like it anymore...

fantasy tu x kuat sgt la...ms jumpe ko tu bru2 je pakai..dats y bau lg...dah few hours xde bau daaa...

Suzaini Supian said...

Beb...aku suke if ko pakai Diamond...bau len cam x significant sgt ngn ko la...huhu...

FaraFaiz said...

baikk!! kalo mcm ni confirm aku beli ngn nurul tuuuu!! hehe...

hana_lalalala said...

britney fantasy tu best. wangi

FaraFaiz said...

u suka ehhh???? hehehe