Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

JJ and Ean jokes...



I always travel from my mum's house to workplace every Monday morning. My fav radio is hitz.fm. Listening these two djs lighten up my day. I remember their jokes that always makes me smile and wondering how can they be as funny as they are....


Here are some (edited because i couldn't remember words by words that they said)...

1. What is the name of Transformers parents and sister?
Answer.... Transparent and transistor

2. What are the three things that you shouldn't do while driving?

a) Don't sms using two handphones because u might got mixed up and can't text properly.

b) Don't shave- because you might cut yourself and miss spots.

c) Don't tebar(cook) roti canai- because it will make your hand sticky with all the oil and you can't concentrate with the driving.

Do u get the jokes? Hahahaha....
Dude..
u guys make my stomach cramps..

0 comments: