Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

18 weeks ++ updates

Hye...hihi

Life at 18 weeks is much more fun than I predicted. Weeks before, I had sore legs, backache and all. But now, I have adapted to the mummy to be life.

Baby has started to kick me from the inside. The kicks are too soft for anyone other than me to notice. En. Faiz is already excited to feel it too. But sorry ya papa, u need to wait 2 more months to really2 feel it. The kicks sometimes tickles me, and yes, it feels funny. Haha.. The baby is very active. Last week, i started to notice it only once in a while. Now, in a day, I can actually feel the movements early in the morning, evening and when the baby is hungry.

I also went to a makcik to urut my back since it started to aching badly, lately. After a 15 minutes treatment, I felt better. Somehow, I can finally feel free from just sitting on anything flat. When I said, I felt that the baby position is more to the left side, she said, " Hmm..nak tambah lelaki lagi la," (my bro in law's children are both boys). Meaning that, I have the possibility carrying a baby boy. Well, I'm not that picky when it comes to the baby gender. But, I am dreaming to have a baby girl since the only niece that I have is Nisa (my sister daughter) who is already 14 years old. Huhuhuuu... but if the baby is a boy, then my love is still the same. Not less not more...

Owh..I've started to wear maternity clothes to the office too. Weeeee... I don't have the guts actually. But, everyone has started nagging at me. The makcik urut, my mom, my hubby (result from the stretch marks). Thanks to my housemates, Kak Seri, Sarah and Liza. They have supported me allllll the way! Even helped me to choose and match the clothes. Thanks mucho mucho ladiessss.... I have already wore the clothes but not to the office. So today, the first time I wear it. Yay! Compliments from my colleagues.. (^^)v

I am looking forward in 2 weeks time. I will have my ultrasound by then, and whether i can take a peek of the baby gender. Till then, c yaaa!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds so seronok, getting pregnant. but i takot. ahhahaha

FaraFaiz said...

the time will come..xde takotnyeeee...