Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Current me

Assalamualaikum wbth,

Wow, never imagine I am gonna start this cycle all over again. I AM A MASTER DEGREE STUDENT AGAIN!  yeah..yeah... before this I was a quitter. I stopped UiTM, I HAD TO stop UPM. and now, enrolled in UPSI exec course. Can I make it? *Ya Allah, tetapkanlah hatiku, kuatkan semangatku untuk jihadku menuntut ilmu*

I had to grab this one. Why? Because it solves all the problems that caused me to quit before. Though, it requires a huge amount of sacrifices too.

1. It is here. At Kuantan. I don't have to travel like I did when I was in UPM. 4 hours travelling. Now, all I have to do is 15 minutes from my house to KIPSAS. I can drive there myself. No biggie.

2. I don't have to find a roomate or housemate or even a house or room to rent. My house is here. Thus, this make up for the huge amount I have to pay for this course.

3. This gonna take about 1 or 2 years only. Not more than that. *based on my calculation, early Jan I am going to grad! Weehuuu!!* Back then, UPM requires me 3 years. UiTM need 3 years.

But, I do have a wee bit problem.
1. I am going to have my baby in July. The class is on. If I am gonna miss the classes, I am gonna miss 14 hours per week. (T_T)

2. My lil brother is gonna get married. October. Again, the class is on.

But, I'll try to negotiate with the lecturers, In shaa Allah. Whether I have to do extra assignments or I don't know... let see la... My lil bro's wedding..Since I am going to be in charge, let me have a say on the date they choose. hehehe. *very dictator la ini kakak*

Ok... that's what happen to current me. Now, let's pray that I am able to stand straight and get to the finishing line.

owh..owh.. a good news to be shared, In shaa Allah. It is going to be a girl. But, who knows, if Allah decide otherwise. So far, no birdie sighted. LOL

gtg...daaaa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can do it mama -kak sri-