Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

APB's trip to GanU

Uwargggghhhh...ZZzzzz... I bet all those in APB who went to the trip had this feeling. We are so tired and damn sleepy since we arrived yesterday at 1.30 a.m in the morning. Penatnyaaaa!!!

It was an OK trip. I brought my lil sis, Iera along. though I had to bare with her "muncung" bila dia dah x larat. (Iera, that is one thing I hate about u. Duhhh...). All of us had fun there, it just that there were too, I said again...too many stops. Pit-stops, plus makan stops, emergency stops, decide nk pegi mana stops, keropok lekor stops...Arghhh... The supposed to be 4 hours journey on bus became 6 hours..Giler penat!

We stayed at Primula Beach Resort. The trip included visiting Pasar Payang, Masjid Kristal and Muzium. Other than these places, we went for food-Hunting trip. Aziz Satar Sata, A&W, makan kat benteng, makan keropok lekor. (Staff APB mmg suka makan)...

And now, with my eye baggage under my eyes (which makes me look almost like a panda), I am counting the hours to go home and sleep...ZZzzzzz

2 comments:

hana_lalalala said...

kerepok lekor yummy!!

besar nye chess. teringat harry potter. hehe

FaraFaiz said...

i pun excited tgk chess tu...b4 this i tgk dlm tv je..hahaha...