Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Growing like a champion

Assalam,
It's july. Next month, my lil hero will turn to 1. Oh my, he's growing fast! I can't seem to remember when did my baby grew from a 3.5kg baby to a 9kg now.

Dear sayang,

Mama n papa love u so much. U have been a sunshine that we have waited. There were times u are so cute, so comel, but there were also times when we felt like we want to bite every inch of ur body when u were testing our patience. Though, it just lasted for a few seconds. U still melt our heart with ur smiles and giggles. Whatever you do, we cant get mad of it.
























Oh my, what he's going to do next? Hahahaha....
But, how can i resist this cute lil one?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: