Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Of ipad and mummy's life

Assalam,

I think I have been a bad mom lately. Since I got the Ipad as the 2nd anny present, I am too engrossed to it. I would never leave that thing for a second.It got worse when I started playing The Sims online.

I am thinking of to stop playing it but it is soooooo irresistible. Adding to that, it makes my life easier when I need to do some online thinging like Online banking, FB, and Instagram. More excuses popping up after one another.

Sometimes, I left Adam to play with Papa alone and sometimes when I was too engrossed, he would play alone. Poor my baby.

But, there's a good thing also. He loves to play Ipad with me. However,he can only behave for 2 or 3 minutes the max. After that, he will lick (yup, u read it correctly), smack or even kick it with his little feet. Ayoyoyyyyoooo...

Hmmm...need to slow it down though. Too much of everything is not good.

2 comments:

yusma said...

waahhhhhh i pad 2 sudah mari..plg best ade air liur adam..perghhhhhh

FaraFaiz said...

hahaha
mmg masyukkkk