Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Ramadhan, PaRam and sahur


Assalam,

Ok2.. Mmg dah nak basi dah tajuk entry ni. I wasn't meant to post a late entry but however i did not have the time to do so.

In the first two days of ramadhan, i was down with fever and cough and flu. Yet, until now, i am not fully recovered. Still having my bad cough and flu. *sigh*

but, that is the sad story. I do enjoy my ramadhan. Until today, i never missed a day...yet. Hahahaha... Fasting is different this year. Why? I have a small mouth to feed this year. Hahaha. My little hero la, who else.

It is a bit chaotic when you were trying to cook, to serve the food..while this lil one was clinging to my feet. Hahaha..yes, it is funny. But, i do get angry sometimes. He'll make me trip or i was almost step on him. Oh dear!...

His papa and pokde will help me though. They will bring Adam to the near playground or papa will even bring him to pasar ramadhan or known as PaRam (short form of Pa-sar Ram- adan)

Speaking of Pasar Ramadhan, i know that most people said that they don't like going there because it will cause them to buy more than their mouth could fit. Why? Nafsu la kannn... But, i don't have that kind of problem.
Why? Let me tell u, i know what i should buy there.

First, i plan. Ask people, what they really want. Kuih? Ayam? For my family, it is enough with murtabak because we don't like sweet kuih. There are times that we kind of craving for the sweet kuih, then we will buy some.

2nd, mix your option. For eg: u want kuih. Nowadays, rm1 u'll get 3 kuih. Mix the kuih that u want. If they don't allow u to mix it, then just buy enough for the people that u want to feed. Not more than 1 kuih per person.

I usually buy two murtabak and a big plastic of soya bean drink to feed 4 adult mouths. That's it. If my mum craving for kuih, then rm1 for kuih. Hehe


Ok, that is about Param. My sahur is also another story. Well, my mum is still staying with me. That makes me still pampered by my mum. She'll cook. Hahaha... Well, it's not my fault. She wakes up hours earlier than me. Hehe.. Once in a while, si kecik will wake up too. Adding to the misery that we have,eating as fast as we can.

There was one time that everyone woke up at 5am. Hahaha..we were eating like machine. But, that was not the last time i believed. There will be another 3 or 4 time in the future that we gonna have time like dat, i promise u. Hehehe


Well, i think i need to stop here. I am currently waiting for mr.hubby to pick me up. We are heading to Temerloh. Maybe we are going to break the fast in car. Hehe.

Ok, peeps. Selamat Berbuka. Till then, bubye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: