Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

I felt like I wanna shout to them

Yesterday, me n housemates went to Kuantan to watch movie. At first we decided to watch "He just not that into you", unfortunately GSC Kuantan didn't have it (they just put the ones that Kuantan people will watch the most). So, we watched Star Trek instead. It was a nice movie, plus the hero is quite a good looking one. No heroine in this movie, so there was no lovey dovey scene that will make you feel like you want to puke. It is an action movie, but the humour in it make it a light film to watch. Ok...Ok... this is not what I want to tell you actually.

What I want to tell you is actually about a group of Chinese who don't know how to shut their *^#^ mouth. When they came in, the film had already started for 10 minutes. They came in talking about sthg in Chinese. Their seats were just behind me. Mine was in the 2nd last row, which makes theirs the last row. But these *&^%!! Chinese didn't stop just there. During the time, they kept talking in their damn language which irritates me. Not because I don't understand their language, (to hell with that), it is because THEY WERE TALKING AS THE MOVIE WAS SHOWING..... Arghhhhh....

There were 6 / 7 of them. Imagine that the whole time, I need to hold my fist, aching because of these stupid fellas. If not the ones behind me, the ones at the end of the row, or even behind my friends. We did "Shooohhh" them a few times, but stupid people are just stupid. I felt like I want to turn my head to them and shout " Wei Cina! Orang lain pon nak tgk wayang la! Jangan la buat bising!" but I don't want to miss any part of the film...and I don't want to make my own scene if it turns to be an arguments... But, it kept worsening. I turn my head, suddenly they shut their mouth....for a while..... Huhuhuhuuuu... After that, they kept doing it until the end of the film. Dowhhhhh...it felt like I was watching a Chinese film "The Sniper' instead of Star Trek....

I couldn't understand of the people who just couldn't grasp the idea of SHUT UP whenever you are watching a movie. Dude...you are sharing it with other human beings...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ngeh...sabo je la beb...aku pon da byk kali da kne cmtu...at least yg ni dia bising je...xde ar men sepak2 ko pye seat sambil bergoyang2 kan...ngeh..len kali sound je kot...br puas ati...

-suzai-

Izuan said...

Susah kan orang takde kesedaran sivik nih.. sakit hati tahan geram..

FaraFaiz said...

itu la...aku pon x paham..drg ni nk kena buat camne bru nk paham..kena antar kursus PLKN kut

hana_lalalala said...

ish... i hate people like that

uitm jengka said...

chinese pon dah serupa keling ka ini sakarang? itu suma mau bising... kasi tembak saja...

FaraFaiz said...

hana: what to do?? T_T

uitm jengka: mau tembak pakai ape??hahaha

yusma said...

dh la bising...siap main langgar kepala aku lg...kekrgan sggh...x phm bahaso tul...

M said...

huish...racist sggh org kat cni...

FaraFaiz said...

hello...racist? kalau melayu pun sama..sama gak tahap kemarahan aku beb..cuba ko kena!ini kes x reti nk duk diam dlm wayang..bukankes melayu ke cina ke india ke..apsal?terasa?

ME said...

sewa je satu panggung kalo x nk kene kes camni...x pon bli dvd tgk kt umah...lg best...leh baring2,mkn2,nk jerit2 pon bole...

p/s:tambah lg satu huruf

FaraFaiz said...

Mere: sebab x nk tgk dvd la bru sy pegi wayang...iye..sy MMG bayar duit tiket utk tgk wayang bersama org2 yang tidak paham bahasa. \(**)/

Anonymous said...

Ngeh...btol fara...mmg pon...kt mmg pg cinema sbb xnak tgk dvd...sumeorg byr tiket yg same kot...cume sendri2 mau igt la...org nak tgk wayang...bkn nak dgr org sembang2...so agak2 ar kalo nak bsng pon...

-suzai-

FaraFaiz said...

That's rite..skrg masalah drg ni x sdr diri..igt umah drg ape?hahaha..ala2 tgk dvd kat rumah sdri.