Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

FEBRUARY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE-1,2 and 3

Since KIPSAS does not allow us to use FB during working hours, blog is the only place where I can read and do things for fun.

Hence, I read Dana's blog and I decided to join the FEBRUARY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE. Yay! hahaha.. well, It's 3rd already today, but I still want to do it...who cares?? haha..


so, this is today's challenge:

HANDS

Owhh.. i love baby's hands very much..very very much. They are soft, fluffy,smell nice and...haihh... I even had few bites of my baby's hand. Sian Adam.

This is for yesterday..WORDS

Try to read the words aloud according to its color not its spelling. Try..try..


and, this is for 1st feb

 This is my new room at new workplace. Well,since i've only come on 1st feb, so I still do not have much in here. But, wait in 2 weeks time. I think it'll change. hehe..

p/s: pic 2 and 3 credits to google. not mine..hehe

4 comments:

yusma said...

best nye ko fara...dpt dok sorg dlm bilik..huhuhu

FaraFaiz said...

sorg2 pun xde maknanya.. sumer org leh dgr ape kita buat..hahaha

Anonymous said...

is that adam's hands? comel nyeeee

FaraFaiz said...

x la..google je..