Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Playing house during weekend

Assalam..

Having a free from work weekend is such a bless. I was waiting for last weekend since I don't have enough sleep and also was deprived from working lately. 

Poor me.. haha

Last weekend, Saturday, I attended my cousin wedding. My family went for his akad and also majlis bersanding. I do have pictures but I don't like it much. Later, I'll upload it.

Then, Sunday. I planned to do some deko2 with mr.hubby. Ya laaaa, since I have moved to Kuantan, I don't have the time to clean and rearrange all the house items that I've brought from Temerloh.

I woke up and bought food for our breakfast. After eat, I was too lazy to even move my fingers. Hahahaha... (penyakit orang makan banyak sangat). While watching the tv, my lil sis n I had the idea of cooking that day. Well, since mak does all the cooking before, that weekend it was a holiday for her. Hahaha...

Hubby n I went to market to buy the ingredients. The fish and all. Back at home, since we just had keropok and goreng pisang, everyone kinda full. So,cooking start at 3.30 pm. Perghhh!! It was that late to cook! Hahaha.. 
Started with all the basuh2. Cleaned the shrimps, chicken, fish,vegies and all. Iera did all small things. She cut the onions and vegies while I did most of the big things. I marinade the chicken, fried the fish. Then, both of us covering each others work when the pan and wok were on the stove.
So, let me show you the pictures of the dishes.

1) Sup sayur campur.

Normal soup but by adding the chicken stock made it somehow taste like chicken soup. Hahaha... 

2) Butter prawn

This one, was a simple one. Just add the prawns into a mixture of butter and evaporated milk. Stir it until it turn yellowish/brownish. Then, here it is!


3)Bawal 3 rasa 
This was supposed to be siakap, but we couldn't find any siakap. Just add soy sauce, chilli sauce, plum sauce, tomato sauce with some lime juice. 
4) Spagetti Carbonara
Aha! This was the spoiled of the day! I never thought the vermicelli was that much. I prepared the gravvy  lesser than it should. So, it become carbonara no gravvy spagetti. Hahahahaha!



Well,we have a plate of Ayam Goreng ala KFC but there wasn't anything special about it. So, I dont want to put it in here. Hahahaha..

We finished cooking by 5.30pm. It took us nearly 2 hours to prepare, cook and all. I am proud of myself and my lil sis, Iera for the dishes that we had made.Not a yummy like a chef made dishes but a yummy that people can eat and compliment it.

Ok la..till then,

Daaaa....


0 comments: