Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I miss my BFFs

Assalam..

I was so..so..so..down today. Something happened and I do not have anyone to talk about it, especially when I moved to here. Yes, I do have friends. But, this is not something that I can talk with friends here.

I was at the office, look cheerful as always, (wearing RED lagitu!..haha)..but this kind of thing still lingers in my head. I do a lot of things, chit chatting with my friends, typing the students name list, and even checking the question paper (pagi2 dah buat kerja heavy??). It still doesn't go away.

My phone rang..

A call from Lynn. She asked me what about my FB status. Then, I told her my story. We talked about Rynn also. Keeping all the story updated.

Then, I called Lilee. Just to say hi and asked about her updates. Asking her baby in the tummy's condition. Giving her some advise that I used to hear when I was preggy.

I really miss having Lynn, Lilie and Rynn around. Back then, we used to hang out and share anything, ANYTHING among us. When life gets tougher, these people that keep me strong. Knowing that they are always supporting me in any condition really toughen me.

When all of us separated like this, only calls connect us. Once in a while, I'll spend my time visiting Lynn n Rynn, and Lilie will surely join us. Now Lilie at Ampang, then it will be much easier when we want to hang out again, later..

 Lynn and I had a not very long conversation but the call really made my day. I can start to think straight.

Lilie,Lynn (and baby Honey) and me
Rynn n baby Sofea
But, I still miss having them around.

BABES! JOM  GET TOGETHER!...huhuhuuuuu

0 comments: