Adam

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Adik

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Outing @ s.alam

Yoohaaa!!!

At last...after few days of agony (yeah, rite)..I managed to create a new look for my blog (not 'so' new..)..

First..few updates..

1. Class has started...and like always my monthly planner is now full with the important dates. Assignments, TLC activities n meeting..APB's meeting...so on n so forth...

2. Nik Mazrina is recovering..she's Ok..she can walk..her baby is Ok too..Alhamdullilah...

Last weekend, 17 & 18 Jan 09, I went for my class at s.alam. Knowing that I'll be there, Lynn n Lilee (my BFFs) plan to lepak there. Well...as usual, when there is Lilee..there is Wab...n also Lynn's fiance, Mirul. I've asked my bf to join us, if he managed to finish his work. Luckily, he was able to come and lepak with us..

on 17/01,

Right after class...Lilee n Wab came n fetched me. As I kept complaining that I was hungry..Wab decided that we went to Subang to feed my hungry stomach. Hehe..with wide smile, of course I agreed to that. We ate at a mamak there(couldn't remember the name). Lilee asked for ice blended banana choc with char kue teow. Wab- only teh 'o' panas. me..??? Hmm..i had a difficult time to think of my menu so I asked Wab what's the specialty there...Wab suggested ice blended vanilla. n as for food, I ordered fettucini carbonara (giler ah...carbonara ala mamak)..But..unlucky me, that vanilla ice blended = milk which is not in my drink list. Lilee asked me to take hers and guess what..banana is a good for my stomach..haha...i had a 'difficult time' after that..haha

Wab disappeared to his fav kedai memancing near to the mamak. Me n Lilee? we started catching up things that we did...keeping on updating of each other's news. Wab disappeared for like 30minutes, then he came n said he wanted to join the rest of the kaki pancing who were practising on the football field there. Seriously! there were people practising fly fishing there. and wab said there was a "guru" of fly fishing there came from Singapore n spend his time to teach the beginners for free, who called Pak Amin.

We went back to Panmour sect.20 (we stayed at that hotel) n met Lynn. then we went to the Curve. After few hours there, (nothing to do actually) we went to Damansara (where UpTown was) and ate there. Fuhhh....we ate until senak perut..ahhahaha...

then, the next day 18/01,

Early in the morning, Lilee n Wab went to fishing at Bukit Cerakah. I waited for Faiz n Lynn. Then after breakfast, we went to see what Lilee n Wab had caught there. Haha...Lilee dah bosan nak mati...all of us had the chance to try 'fly fishing' with the help of Cikgu Wab. Hehe...but the fun only was when they managed to catch a fish...all the girls were started to complain and urging them to stop...huhuuuu...boring tau!

We decided to have lunch at Mirul's workplace...Somewhere at Glennmarie, ??? Golf Club..Because of both Mirul n Wab smelled like 'fish', they went for shower there...while the girls plus Faiz were having the food. Our first plan was to have a bowling match at Ole-Ole, but the time seem too short for it..instead we had a good time karaoke there. All these, thanks to Mr. Hairul Azmir a.k.a Mirul. All of them are on him. Wohooo....thanks Mirul!!!!

Then, Faiz n I went home, together with my housemate, Yaya. well..lucky me..i had the chance to see Chuck...haha...a very nice couple..those two...

Hmm... that's what I did last weekend..mayb the last outing with Lynn n Mirul before their marriage...hehe..


2 comments:

hana_lalalala said...

lama tak jumpa lilee and lynn... cantik gambar. cam mane u susun??

btw, u tulis lass when it should be class.

ngegehehehe

FaraFaiz said...

guna photoscape...try la..i pun baru je blaja..(thanks iza..hehe)..la yeke,...xperasan..haha!!!!